Building Strong, Smart & Bold Communities – One Girl at a Time
Right now, with your gift to Girls Inc. of Greater Lowell, you can help change children’s lives for the better, and we believe, potentially forever. Your gift will provide quality childcare that is educational, cultural, and recreational.
You will ensure a better future for the at-risk and under-resourced girls we serve. You will help boost their self-esteem, promote their interest in math, science, and technology, increase their literacy skills, facilitate their exploration of the arts and humanities, introduce them to money management and career development, and provide them with a variety of skills and develop interests that will guide them into an informed, aware and healthy future.
Ways to Give
Gifts come in all shapes and sizes. Many ways of giving can help you meet your philanthropic goals while also supporting the educational needs of the children we serve; such as attending special events, supporting our annual Friends drive, providing in-kind donations of class supplies, volunteering at our agency and making a bequest gift. We invite you to review some of the established funds and gift opportunities and call us to provide further information about your gift. We would be happy to help you decide which option best meets your charitable interests.
Donations benefit our girls in several ways…
- $50 will supply breakfast for our most vulnerable girls for an entire vacation week
- $100 will support a girl attending our after-school enrichment program for an entire month
- $250 will support afternoon snacks for a girl for a full academic year
- $500 will provide literacy supplies, such bare books and book club materials, for an entire semester
- $750 will afford a teen to attend the 10-week Job Readiness Program
- $1,000 will purchase basic STEM class supplies for an entire year
- $2,500 will ensure our hundreds of girls benefit from our Outreach Program after-school classes held in Greater Lowell public schools for an entire week
- $5,000 will support educational and recreational field trips for an entire summer
- $10,000 keeps the Girls Inc. Center open for educational services for an entire week
Donations provide essential funding, enabling GIRLS INCORPORATED to enhance programming throughout the coming year that will reach more girls who are not subsidized by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Prefer to mail us your donation? Please send your check payable to:
Girls Inc. of Greater Lowell
220 Worthen Street, Lowell MA 01852
ATTN: Executive Director
Please include this donation form with your check.
You Can Change Lives!
Donations to Girls Inc. of Greater Lowell are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Tax ID# 04-2104401